• Agency

    Kingston and St. Andrew Corporation

    The Kingston and St. Andrew Corporation is an amalgamation of the two Parishes: Kingston and St. Andrew. Kingston was established in 1692 after the destruction of Port Royal. The Parish of Kingston is entirely urban, while ST. Andrew consists of urban and rural settlements. The two Parishes were amalgamated in 1923 for the purpose of Civic Administration.
    For the purpose of Political and Civic Administration, the parish is divided into fifteen (15) Political Constituencies, which are further subdivided into Forty (40) Electoral Divisions. The affairs of the parish are managed by a full time administrative staff responsible for policy implementation and a political responsible for policy formulation.