In keeping with the directives issued regarding the operations of the public sector during the COVID 19 outbreak the Passport Immigration and Citizenship Agency(PICA) has revised their operations as follows:
Outposts located in the following Parishes will be closed for the next 7 days
• Savannah La Mar, Westmoreland
• Morant Bay, St Thomas
• Port Antonio, Portland
Passports can be collected at the following locations:
• Mandeville, Manchester;
• St Ann’s Bay, St Ann;
• Montego Bay, St James;
• Portmore, St Catherine;
• May Pen, Clarendon;
• Constant Spring, Kingston (Head Office);
For Further information, please contact 876-754-PICA or (754-7422)
• Extension of Stay Permits for applicants who have completed the process may be collected at our 8 Waterloo Road, Kingston 5 and Overton Plaza, Montego Bay locations.
• Extension of Stay Permits that will expire during the period of the scaled-down of operations should be renewed on the next business day at the Immigration Unit located at 8 Waterloo Road, Kingston 5 and Overton Plaza, Montego Bay.
• Citizenship Certificates will only be issued from the Citizenship Unit located at 8 Waterloo Road, Kington 5.
• No more than 20 customers will be allowed inside the PICA offices at a time.
• All emergency situations must be directed to the Head Office located at 25 Constant Spring Road, Kingston 10.
Our Opening Hours will be:
WE ENCOURAGE ALL CUSTOMERS WHOSE LAST PASSPORT WAS AN ADULT MACHINE READABLE PASSPORT TO USE OUR ONLINE ADULT RENEWAL SYSTEM – GO TO WWW.PICA.GOV , CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BANNER AND BEGIN THE EASY RENEWAL PROCESS. PICA WILL DELIVER YOUR PASSPORT TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS THROUGH OUR DELIVERY PARTNER DHL.