Due to the continued spread of COVID-19, effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 the following will be applicable at the Registrar General’s Department offices island wide until further notice.
• Our new opening hours to customers is from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• In office services will only include:-
– Express applications
– Birth and Death Registration
– Collection of certificates
• Applications for 7-10 days and ordinary service can be made online at www.rgd.gov. jm
• Customers with confirmed appointments for Registry Wedding will be honoured (bride, groom and 2 witnesses)
• If you wish to postpone your appointment the penalty will be waived
• No new appointments will be facilitated at this time
• Bedside Registration continues until further advised