- Download Page 1
- Scope: To Provide Expert Guidance for development of the Government of Jamaica's Records and Information Management Programme (RFP#2014/002)
- Procurement Method: Local Competitive Bidding
- Address: Office of the Cabinet Public Sector Modernisation Division Room #219 (Upstairs) 2a Devon Road, Kingston 6
- Contact Info: The Procurement Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Collection Date: February 10, 2014
- Application Deadline: March 10, 2014
The Office of the Cabinet, Public Sector Modernisation Division (PSMD) invites firms/individuals to submit proposals to provide technical assistance to Provide Expert Guidance for development of the Government of Jamaica’s Records and Information Management Programme (RFP#2014/002)
The details of the engagement are included in the Request for Proposal (RFP#2014/002) which may be viewed at the Cabinet Office’s website, http://www.cabinet.gov.jm/procurement as of Monday, February 10, 2014.
The proposal shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the proposal closing date. The closing date for the submission of Proposal is 10:00 a.m. on Monday, March 10, 2014. The tender opening is scheduled for 10:15 a.m. on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 2a Devon House Road, Kingston 6 in Conference Room No. 212.