Advertisement
JIS News

Prime Minister Bruce Golding said that Government was moving to assist persons who lost their homes as a result of last month’s West Kingston security initiative.
Speaking in Parliament on June 22, the Prime Minister said that Government was making efforts to see how persons who were “unavoidably and inescapably affected by the operations” can be assisted.
Mr. Golding said that the Ministry of Water and Housing confirmed that seven houses were completely destroyed and that the Social Development Commission (SDC) had completed a survey of persons who were affected and their needs.