|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||2 days to 103 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|643||All negatives are included in PCR tests||531||1,174|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|Deaths under investigation||4||251|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||5|
|Number in Home Quarantine||43,310|
|Patients Moderately Ill
|Patients Severely Ill||124|
|Patients Critically Ill||53|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||2||3,061|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||7||3,546|
- A 54-year-old Male from Manchester.
- A 69-year-old Female from St. Catherine.
- A 67-year-old Female from Westmoreland.
- A 53-year-old Female from Westmorland.
- A 42-year-old Male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 66-year-old Female from Manchester.
- A 68-day-old Male from St. Ann.
- A 70-year-old Male from St. Ann.
- A 27-year-old Male from Manchester.
- A 101-year-old Female from Manchester.
- A 61-year-old Female from Manchester.
- A 67-year-old Male from KSA.
- A 90-year-old Male from Manchester.
- A 36-year-old Male from Portland.
- A 56-year-old Female from St. Catherine.
- A 65-year-old Female from Manchester.
- A 25-year-old Male from KSA.
- A 79-year-old Male from St. Ann.
- A 54-year-old Male from St. Mary.
- A 74-year-old Male from St. Ann.
- A 96-year-old Female from KSA.
The deaths occurred between August 30 and September 13, 2021.
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialised staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing