- Office of the Prime Minister
- Ministry of Economic Growth & Job Creation
- Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport
- Transport and Mining
- Science, Energy and Technology
- National Security
- Local Government and Community Development
- Labour and Social Security
- Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Finance and Public Service
- Education, Youth and Information
The Ministry of Tourism is responsible for the management and promotion of Jamaica’s tourism product.
The ministry has adopted the “New Tourism” approach to its long-term vision which will see a government entity that is more adaptable to the ever-changing environment facing world tourism.
At the core of this concept is a coherent partnership between public and private sectors as well as the Jamaican people, to ensure benefits for large and small industry stakeholders.
- Bath Fountain of St. Thomas the Apostle
- Devon House Development Company
- Jamaica Reservation Services Limited (In winding up process)
- Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB)
- Jamaica Vacations Limited (JAMVAC)
- Milk River Hotel and Spa
- River Rafting Authority
- Tourism Enhancement Fund (TEF)
- Tourism Product Development Company (TPDCO)