- Download Page 1
- Scope: An individual Consultant is required to critically assess the current technical and infrastructure capacity for in-vitro production of plants using temporary immersion technology and provide written recommendations for development of in-vitro production in Jamaica.
- Procurement Method: Individual Consultant
- Address: 1c-1f Pawsey Road, Kingston 5
- Contact Info: Manager Procurement (Acting) Procurement Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 968-4545
- Collection Date: March 24, 2014
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2014
The Government of Jamaica has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development towards the cost of the RURAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (REDI) PROJECT, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to cover payments under the contract for a Consultant to Conduct an Assessment of Selected Jamaican Organizations involved in the In-Vitro Production of Plants.