- Office of the Prime Minister
- Ministry of Economic Growth & Job Creation
- Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport
- Transport and Mining
- Energy, Science and Technology
- National Security
- Local Government and Community Development
- Labour and Social Security
- Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Finance and Public Service
- Education, Youth and Information
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade is responsible for the implementation of Jamaica’s foreign policy, the management of Jamaica’s international relations and the promotion of its interests overseas.
The Ministry is committed to promoting friendship and cooperation between Jamaica and other countries around the world, through political and diplomatic channels; providing effective representation of the Government of Jamaica overseas through resident diplomatic missions and consular posts and creating opportunities for foreign trade, investment and tourism.
The Ministry is also focused on protecting the interests of Jamaican nationals overseas, returning residents and visitors to Jamaica.