Governor-General the Most Honourable Sir Patrick Allen has reappointed the members of the Jamaica Privy Council with effect from September 3, 2016, following consultations with Prime Minister Andrew Holness.
The Privy Council members who will advise The Governor-General are:
• The Honourable Mr. Justice Paul Harrison, OJ, CD – Senior Member
• The Honourable Dennis Lalor, OJ, Hon. Ll. D
• The Honourable Shirley Miller, OJ, CD, QC
• The Honourable Douglas Orane, CD
• The Honourable Mr. Justice Ferdinand Smith, CD
• The Honourable Geoffrey Madden, CD, LVO