- Female Carpenter Breaking down Walls
- Spanish Town ‘Reggae Chef’ Making it Big in New York
- Nt’l Honour for Health Worker Fighting Addictions in Inner-City
- Ambition to Serve in the JCF Realised After 16 Years, Four Exams
- Inside a Police Youth Camp That’s Saving Lives
- Mother Recounts Hit-and-Run Horror
- Thriving Business – 28-yr-old Amazed by Farming Success
The year 2013 was a watershed year for Jamaica. The Government made significant strides in taking the country forward in 2013, in the face of the many challenges it faced.
All Jamaicans, from all walks of life, answered the call to unite to propel the country towards its economic and social goals.
This was the year the Government made significant headway in its five strategic priorities along with the mandates under each ministry and agency.
The JIS has taken an in depth look at the work being done under each ministry and in the furtherance of each strategic priority.