- Download Page 1
- Scope: The project consists of the rehabilitation of the damaged concrete capping beam (approxiamately 9 metres in length) and the installation of a Trellex MV Fender. the work includes replacement of damaged concrete and installation of new high-strength concrete inclusive of all reinforcement bars and framework.
- NCC Grade: Grades 1, 2 or 3 in Civic Engineering or Marine Engineering
- Address: 15-17 Duke Street, Kingston
- Contact Info: Senior Vice President - Engineering & Port Development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 922-0290-9
- Collection Date: March 24, 2014
- Application Deadline: $3,000
The Port Authority of Jamaica is inviting bids for the Repair of the Damage to the Berth Wall at Gordon Cay, KCT.