- Download Page 1
- Scope: Renovation to Drug Serv Pharmacy at 2 Union Square, Cross Roads, Kingston 5
- NCC Grade: Grades 1 and 2, Building Construction
- Procurement Method: Local Competitive Bidding
- Address: 6th Floor, The Towers 25 Dominica Drive Kingston 5
- Contact Info: I. Ricardo Corrie, Procurement Specialist
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (876) 906-1106
- Collection Date: January 06, 2014
- Application Deadline: January 28, 2014
- Application Deadline: $3,000
Site Visit: 10:00 am January 13, 2014, 2 Union Square, Cross Roads, Kingston 5
Format and Cost of Tender Document: Printed – from the address below 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday for $3,000 in cash or manager’s cheque payable to The National Health Fund. Soft copy available at www.nhf.org.jm, no charge.
A bid security of $400,000 in the form of a bank manager’s cheque or bank guarantee must be included with bids which must be submitted at the Procuring Entity’s address above by 2:00 p.m. on January 28, 2014. Bids will be opened publicly on the same day at 2:15 p.m.