- Download Page 1
- Collection Date: October 13, 2014
- Application Deadline: October 29, 2014
NEPA is inviting proposals for consultancy to conduct a feasibility assessment, to establish and manage a National Wildlife Reserve to assist with recovery strategies for endangered and vulnerable species in Westmoreland, Jamaica.
The duties include:
1. Confirming the specific reserve site and land ownership for the Wildlife Reserve
2. Conducting a rapid ecological assessment of flora and fauna
3. Recommending the management agreement for use of land
4. Preparing Feasibility study of the proposed site as a reserve
The duration of the contract is estimated at 5 months.