- Download Page 1
- Scope: To supply and install a 190 ft. Self-Supporting Tower at Kempshot in the parish and St. James. Transfer existing antennae and dismantle Guyed Tower for storage approximately 100 ft. from new tower.
- NCC Grade: Works 1 -4 Contractors in the categories of Civil Engineering or Electrical Works
- Procurement Method: Local Competitive Bidding
- Address: 1 Braemar Avenue, Kingston 10
- Contact Info: David Miller, Regional Operations Manager (Montego Bay)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (876) 978-3974
- Collection Date: February 04, 2014
- Application Deadline: February 24, 2014
- Application Deadline: $160,000
The bid shall be valid for a period of 180 days after bid closing and must be accompanied by bid security of $160,000 payable in manager’s cheque or Bank Guarantee. Bids must be submitted by 2:00 p.m. on February 24, 2014. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders who wish to attend at 2:15 p.m. on February 24, 2014 in the Board Room, 1 Braemar Avenue, Kingston 10.