- Download Page 1
- Scope: Provide a web based, user friendly accounting software for use by rural micro enterprises. The software should include accounts receivable, billing, accounts payable, stock inventory, general ledger and financial reporting.
- Procurement Method: Consultant's Qualification Selection Method
- Address: 1c-1f Pawsey Road Kingston 5
- Contact Info: Manager Procurement (Acting) Procurement Department
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 968-4545
- Collection Date: March 18, 2014
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2014
The Government of Jamaica has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development towards the cost of the RURAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (REDI) PROJECT, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to cover payments under the contract for a Consultancy Firm to Provide Accounting Information Software System.