- Download Page 1
- Scope: To determine and quantify the potential and existing demand by the Tourism Industry for local goods and services from the agricultural, manufacturing and entertainment sectors. The Consultancy will involve undertaking surveys; and conducting elite interviews and analysis as well as information dissemination to stakeholders and other interests.
- Procurement Method: Consultant's Qualification Selection Method
- Address: 1c-1f Pawsey Road Kingston 5
- Contact Info: Manager Procurement (Acting) Procurement Department
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 968-4545
- Collection Date: March 24, 2014
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2014
The Government of Jamaica has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development towards the cost of the RURAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (REDI) PROJECT, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to cover payments under the contract for a Consultancy Firm to Conduct Tourism Demand Study.