- Download Page 1
- Scope: The selected Consultancy Firm will be required to (1) Prepare, in a participatory manner business plans for subproject groups engaged in tourism businesses (2) Provide Business Mentorship and support services/'Hand Holding' for those businesses that receive funding for a period of one (1) year. Please visit http//www.jsif.gov.jm to view the Terms of Reference.
- Procurement Method: Consultant's Qualification Selection Method
- Address: 1c-1f Pawsey Road Kingston 5
- Contact Info: Manager Procurement (Acting) Procurement Department
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 968-4545
- Collection Date: March 24, 2014
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2014
The Government of Jamaica has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development towards the cost of the RURAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (REDI) PROJECT, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to cover payments under the contract for a Consultancy Firm to Provide Business Development Services.