- 47 Foreign Nationals Granted Citizenship
- Justice Ministry Looking to Table Child Diversion bill January
- Christmas Breeze in Holywell on December 17
- PICA Launches Drop Box and Courier Service
- JFB Urges Householders to Have Wiring Checked
- CAC Urges Shoppers to Be Vigilant When Buying Electrical Appliances
- Amnesty for Persons Living Illegally in Jamaica
- Transport Minister Urges Caution on the Roads
- Jamaicans Urged to Support Youth in Juvenile Remand Centres
- Adequate Supply of Vegetables for Holiday Season
Miss Enthrose Campbell, Director of Production since 2009, has been employed to the Jamaica Information Service (JIS) for the past 18 years, having been recruited as Editor in the Radio Department.
She has had the distinction of serving in the capacity of Manager for both the JIS Radio and Television departments in 2000 and 1998 respectively; a responsibility which has equipped her to give oversight to the Production Division which now includes the Computer Services Department.
As Production Director, her skills and competencies are relied on to ensure a coordinated response by her departments to State and Official events and she keeps a keen eye on the programming to ensure the output is at a high quality daily. As Chairman of the Jamaica 50 and JIS 50 Committees, Ms. Campbell led the teams which produced the Agency’s Jamaica 50 publication and the celebratory activities to mark the 50th Anniversary of the JIS.
A graduate of the University of the West Indies (Mona), Ms. Campbell holds a Masters in Spanish Translation and has had her skills utilized by the Government of Jamaica to translate for journalists on a number of occasions including speeches delivered by former Prime Minister, the Most Hon. P.J. Patterson and President of Cuba, Fidel Castro.
She has pursued training courses in Venezuela, China, Cuba and Spain as well as Colombia where she sharpened her management, language, and technical skills.
A woman of faith, Ms. Campbell continues to inspire her colleagues at JIS and at her local assembly where she worships at the Church of the Open Bible with her drive for excellence.