- Office of the Prime Minister
- Ministry of Economic Growth & Job Creation
- Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport
- Transport and Mining
- Energy, Science and Technology
- National Security
- Local Government and Community Development
- Labour and Social Security
- Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Finance and Public Service
- Education, Youth and Information
The Ministry of Health (MOH) is the pre-eminent Government organization whose mandate is “To ensure the provision of quality health services and to promote healthy lifestyles and environmental practices”.
The Ministry, together with its Regional Health Authorities (RHAs), Agencies and related organizations make up the public health system and are responsible for health care delivery across the island.
The vision of the ministry is: “Healthy People, Healthy Environment”. It is one which envisages a health system that is client-centred and guarantees access to quality health care for every Jamaican, at reasonable costs, and which takes into account the needs of the vulnerable.