- Office of the Prime Minister
- Ministry of Economic Growth & Job Creation
- Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport
- Transport and Mining
- Energy, Science and Technology
- National Security
- Local Government and Community Development
- Labour and Social Security
- Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Finance and Public Service
- Education, Youth and Information
The key functions of the Ministry of Energy, Science and Technology are separated by the mandates that govern each sector that falls under its portfolio.
The Energy Division of the Ministry oversees the functioning of the energy sector. It monitors energy supplies and the identification of alternative energy sources, as well as energy conservation.
The Science and Technology Division is responsible for monitoring developments in the Information and Technology sector whether the issues are related to job creation or Jamaica’s advancements in technological innovation.