- Spanish Town ‘Reggae Chef’ Making it Big in New York
- Nt’l Honour for Health Worker Fighting Addictions in Inner-City
- Ambition to Serve in the JCF Realised After 16 Years, Four Exams
- Inside a Police Youth Camp That’s Saving Lives
- Mother Recounts Hit-and-Run Horror
- Thriving Business – 28-yr-old Amazed by Farming Success
- Raising a Son With Down’s Syndrome — A Father’s Story
The celebration of our 54th anniversary of Independence is being led by the Ministry of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport under the primary theme ‘Let’s Get Together and Feel Alright’, a line from Hon. Robert Nesta Marley’s ‘One Love’ song.
Independence will also be celebrated through fashion with the theme ‘Wear It Gold and Strike It Bold’. Throughout the season, people are encouraged to wear something yellow and embellish it with a touch of green and/or black.
For additional information, please contact the:
Ministry of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport
4-6 Trafalgar Road
Tel: (876) 978-5347 or 978-7881
Fax: (876) 978-2948